Monday, January 2, 2012

All Wrapped Up 2011

So presents have been bought, wrapping paper found and it's time to get it all perfect.... I'll have to admit I LIVE to wrap gifts. I love the bows, perfect creases, ribbons, neatly writing names on ribbon and having a warmly decorated Christmas house. Ahhhhhh the fantasy.

REALITY STRIKES!!!!!!!

Between 2 cats who believe our home is in fact the African jungle and they must hunt, knock everything over.... 2 boys who think the house is the NHL practice field and my spouse who well tries. So I rearrange, replace, and just think well there is always next year (yes I am a cubs fan there is always next year).

So I decorated and it looked nice.. not perfection like a magazine but nice.. and now my last day of break and  I have to take it down :( . Not looking forward to it only because I LOVE the look of a dark house with the tree on. Something warm and inviting about that.  I have resigned myself that I know what I want my home to look like (decorated wise) and that I should probably have someone come and help. Not that it looks bad, outdated or anything but a fresh pair of eyes... just need to find the cash to pay for one of those. I love my friends home and they say they like mine but Im just not sure you know.

I have to say Im sorry this took SO LONG to post! With the holidays its hard to get on but my resolution is to post 2 times a week AT LEAST!!! This is my outlet for chatting.

2011 SEE YA! Bring it on 2012...


New year new start right?! I though, naively, last year at this time  that I would be skinner by 2012. Right.. I had an entire YEAR and well 2011 came and went and Im the SAME.. Not chubbier (thank god) but not thinner either.. really and I was doing SO WELL until about July.. then wham. So Im going to try and get healthier and thinner in the new year. Maybe TTC #3.... who knows but hopefully if the Mayan's are wrong in 2013 Ill be thin!

See ya in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment